Yes indeed, we have tickets to visit Surkha and family/friends in the USA, this summer! We will be flying into Miami July 4th and flying back, from Chicago, the 7th of August. During our time there, we will sail Surkha up the TennTom again for a couple days, our goal is to get her to a hurricane-free zone – Demopolis in this case. We will then store her on the hard until next winter. Around the 15th-19th of July we will drive up to Wisconsin to visit family for a few+ weeks, exciting!
The dogs will be staying at my mom’s farm. It was a tough decision, considering it wouldn’t have cost us much more to bring them. However, they cannot fly into the USA during summer months, according to most airlines – due to high heat on the tarmac. So, for this trip they’ll stay home, but maybe next time they’ll come along.